The 18650 lithium-ion battery from EVE is a very popular type of battery due to its wide range of applications and high power density. It’s a common power source for most devices such as electric two-wheeler, balance cars, vacuum cleaners, etc.
Lithium-ion batteries are composed of three components: an anode, a cathode, and a separator. The anode is made of lithium and the cathode is made of carbon. The separator is a material that allows the ions to flow between the two electrodes. When charging a lithium-ion battery, electrons from the cathode move to the anode. This process creates electricity.
What are the features of a 18650 lithium-ion battery from EVE?
- A high energy density, reaching up to 204Wh/kg.
- Support for quick charging at up to 1C, which reduces the amount of time needed for charging
- An extended lifespan to accommodate the growing demand for battery use on the market
- An exceptionally high level of safety, by CB, UL1642, UN38.3, and other applicable safety laws.
- It can survive in temperatures ranging from -20 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius, and the temperature range is normally around those numbers.
EVE is a company that produces some of the most advanced lithium-ion batteries on the market. They offer 18650 cells in many different specifications. Their cells also have very low self-discharge rates, so you can be sure your devices will still be working well even after long periods of dormancy.